The Small Business Administration Office of Disaster Assistance is looking to immediately hire home and business/commercial loan underwriters.
· Loan Underwriting candidates must have experience determining repayment ability using income related documents such as tax returns, W-2s, paystubs, etc.
· Candidates must have experience analyzing consumer credit reports.
· Recent college graduates with a bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in accounting, finance or related business area of study, are encouraged to apply.
· TEMPORARY positions. Hourly rate is $20.30 - $30.05. Paid overtime in could be substantial. Mandatory weekend and evening hours.
· Must be a U. S. Citizen. Background/ Credit Check required. Bilingual skills a plus.
Email resumes to: PDCHR2@sba.gov
EOE/Veterans must submit DD-214
June is LGBTQ+ Pride month. We're celebrating key moments in LGBTQ+ history in a new series called "60 Seconds of Pride." 60 seconds of Pride: LGBTQ fight for rights began with a secret society formed in 1950 What began as a moment that sparked the fight for LGBTQ+ equality in the 1960s became a movement […]
By RICARDO ALONSO-ZALDIVA WASHINGTON (AP) — Democrats are committed to passing legislation this year to curb prescription drug prices, but they’re still disagreeing on how to cut costs for patients and taxpayers while preserving profits that lure investors to back potentially promising treatments. It boils down to finding a balance: How big a stick should […]